Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Polar Plunge

This friday, New Years Day at noon, the Heaths are gonna take the plunge at Huntington Beach Pier. The Annual Polar Plunge has become a tradition in our family. The first member of the Polar Bear Club was Emma Grace and then she was followed by her sister Lily and brother Will last year. Will wasn't going to do it but in the last seconds stripped off his shirt and joined in just before the count down. This year lil O has decided to join the club. Any other takers?

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You amaze me, Stacy Heath.

Cheri' said...

Burr, if you were coming up this way we might do it with you. The beach is only 10 min away. Don't think I want to drive all the way down again and I would probably chicken out by the time I got there. My kids are braver than I am though and I'm sure they would love to join yours!