Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sir William The Brave Heart

This month my second born son will be getting baptized. I feel such gratitude for having the blessing of having him in my home.

I can't believe that 8 years have passed since you have joined our family. Smiling broadly from the very beginning.
You have always been such a tender heart and such a cuddle-bug, enjoying every moment in my arms and those of your father. I teach you to be strong of heart, and strong of mind. I teach you to choose the right, and to be honest. I teach you to be brave and obedient. I teach you that your Heavenly Father loves you with a perfect love and he will always be there for you. I teach you to trust in Him and your Savior. I teach you to be prayerful. I hope I show you these things too, and that you see that I believe. I do my boy...I Believe.

Be strong my Brave Heart. I love you.

Mom

3 comments:

Cheri' said...

Wow I love these pictures. Will has a special place in my heart. He is such a special young man with a tender smile. He can be silly and fun yet strong and righteous. We're so glad that he is such a special friend to Dylan. We love you Will and Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

So grown up! Heck saw your blog and said. . ."Hey there's Mitch!" Nope, the Willster. Love you sweet William!!

Suzette Swallow said...

I absolutely adore these pictures...and i am so happy little will...who is not so little anymore i might add...is going to get baptized...such an amazing experience! Give him a hug and a kiss for me please....love you all!!