Saturday, February 6, 2010

An UGLY Makeover Competition

So when the rains come down and shower sweetly upon our day and we are stuck inside, my kids really start getting creative. Today after the dance recital, after the pop star pretend play, after shaving with the shaving cream, my Emma decided that they should have an Ugly Makeover Competition. While vacuuming, Emma comes down with painted face, panting exuberantly, "Look mom we are having ugly makeovers."

Upon first sight, I was shocked and excited about it all at the same time, and of course, I said let me go and get my camera.

Each girl is allowed to makeover one of the others and it is up to you to decide who wins. The girls are excited and want your input. I will show a before and after shot of each girl and a shot with her make up artist. First up is Emma.
Emma Before:

Emma After:


Next up is Tay

Tay Before:


Tay After:

And now Lily

Lily Before:



Lily After:



One last look of all three before you make your choices:

6 comments:

Allison said...

I love the third eye. Nothing this cutie could do could ever warrant "ugly", but she looks amazingly transformed!!

Unknown said...

I don't know ... the birthday candle in the headband adds an interesting touch. Besides - she looked so darn cute before with that hat on.

Cheri' said...

So cute to see Taylor. I love the whole idea and I'm not sure which one wins. I really like the third eye, but I like the others as well. I love the creativity!

Suzette Swallow said...

Oh shoot, its soooo tough....they all look so beautiful....I mean 'ugly' but I would have to say Emma, its the whole cyclops thing!! Very freaky....it a good way though :)

Brant & Lindsay said...

Some days I feel that I've had an ugly makeover without putting any makeup on at all!! Those faces couldn't be made ugly, but my vote goes to Lilly! Love the hair!!

Todd and Lisa said...

You always have so much fun with your kids! I need to take a few lessons from you. I love the ugly contest, though I agree that none of those cute girls could ever be ugly. But I did love the eye on Emma. Very creative! Hope you're doing well!