Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vernazza



mediterranean plant life.





love the color

all are represented.  a little nap in the sun

i lucky to have such beautiful family.  they are just as beautiful on the inside as well.  Such good, good hearts.

The girls.  Sweetest companions ever.  I miss them

Love the boats at every dock

This captures the color of the city,  kind of

handsome Robb

Gotcha!  Candice my sweet niece and FAB photographer

another quaint Vernazza doorway

beautiful view of the town and the cove


This is as close as I will ever get to a mermaid

such a lucky girl am i to have such a great brother.  My brother Scott and nephew Robb

a view of where we ate dinner that night from the hill

 a view from the restaurant in the castle turret

1 comment:

Scott & Adie said...

Such great memories!! I'm so glad you are posting. I miss you too. We got so spoiled having you around every day!