Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bike Tour of Tuscany

On Wednesday May 18 we embarked upon a bike tour of Tuscany.  The entire route which involved a nice long incline to the hilltop town of Chiusdino ended up being just about 12 miles.  I was pleased that my knee was able to endure the journey.   The views were spectacular.  I only hope you might be able to see a fraction of the majesty of those beautiful hillsides and valleys.

 The troops minus Nicole who wasn't feeling well.  The hilltop town in the distance
 Robby stuck by me the entire time although he was in the best shape of all of us.  He took care of his auntie.  Robby filmed the entire vacation.  I am filming him here so he can get some footage.




 Candice taking a pic of me getting her on video
 Dan the man!
 Robby with his parents my brother Scott and sister Adie.
 Italian body language says it all
 the views


 The troops at the top

 How blessed am i to have such beautiful people in my life.  Love you two.
 A ride through the city streets.  On the decent





Once back at the villa, we took a swim in the infinity pool.  It felt like you were swimming in a lake in the forest.  Robby's pose before he falls into the water.

The bike ride was spectacular.  I got the itch to get back on my bike now that I am home again.

No comments: