Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Solo Mio and a Trio!

I went out kayaking with Daniel Woods, adventure photographer again. He offers an amazing exploration of San Diego's cove. If you are interested in seeing his site click here Daniel resides in San Diego so he knows a lot about the area and can help lead you as he photographs you on your kayak adventure.

This time I took my friends Brynna, Sherie and Kathy with me. We had an amazing day. Thanks to Daniel we can relive it again and again. Daniel not only photographs you underwater but he can also video tape your snorkel expedition.
A group of sea lions resting by the caves.
Brynna and Kathy entering "The Clam."
We saw a ton of garibaldi swimming around the cove
Sherie and I in the cave.
One of the sea kittens as Daniel likes to call them. These are leopard sharks. Very docile creatures swimming right off the coast of La Jolla.
Kathy and Brynna after we saw the sea kittens. See how close we are to the shore. Those leopard sharks are harmless.
A fish
An amazing shot by Daniel. How he got all four of them. . .amazing.
Daniel caught me practicing diving. I had to pop my ears to get deep. It's a little scarey!
Brynna and Kathy
Sherie and I
All of us outside of the cave
Kathy and Brynna in the cave. See me behind trying to capture Sherie.
There she is.
Afterwards, I wanted to keep snorkeling so Daniel took me to another spot, where I could swim around and explore. Daniel has so much fun swimming with you, he will photograph you as you explore but also find little creatures for you to see. I highly recommend Daniel Woods at beachshootsandiego.com

2 comments:

Wendy Blocker said...

You have a fabulous life! That's all I have to say about that!

Allison said...

Wish it could have been Solo Mio and a Four-io. Doesn't have the same ring to it, but would have loved to experience those amazing sights with you gals! Never lose your adventuresome spirit!