Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Best Olympic Fan of All Time

Calling All Olympic Fans!




So if your an Olympic fan, I want you to compare yourself to Mitchy,The Kid who is by far the best Olympic Fan of All Time!


Mitchy The Kid sits with his little American flag in his 1980's paper USA jacket(that he purchased at a thrift store in MN last February) and cheers for his home team!

I am ashamed to say that I discouraged him from purchasing the three dollar jacket thinking it was too much money and, well. . ., how can I say this. . .kind of tacky!

 Now I can see the error of my ways and must confess that I like the jacket!

Now that the olympics are in full swing , I say "Right On Mitch! Grab your Olympic gear and cheer, cheer, cheer!"




3 comments:

Lisa K said...

Wow, Mitch has real style. I only wish I could pull off a jacket like that. Go team USA!

Allison said...

Oh, Mitchell, I am sorry that I too was leary of the jacket. I was worried about possible disease being spread, since you cannot wash a paper jacket and it very old. But I eat all my words. You are the #1 Olympic fan. You are my hero!

Ken said...

Mitch is #1! Hey, am I the only one who's not getting enough sleep because of the Olympics? Mitch if you see any Olympic paper pajamas let me know. Go USA!