Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Mermaid I Would Be

If I could be something other than the homosapian type mammal that I am, I think I would want to be a mermaid! Yes! a Mermaid! and I would marry a merman and we would have merchillin's or meryoungin's, or lil' mers (Does anyone have any idea what you would call them?) Especially if while being a mermaid, you could come to shore and walk around like in the movie Aquamarine (I know this movie because I have almost tweener girls. I probably wouldn't have picked it off of Block buster shelves on my own. Why I felt I had to tell you that I don't know) I absolutely love water and this last month of July was all about water for me and my family. It was heavenly, or as close to heaven as I could possibly imagine. So I am going to give you a little snippet of the upcoming posts. Just a few pics of what is coming up. Kind of a teaser for what your gonna experience. Hopefully it will make you want to tune in.

Lots of swimming
enjoying a water park in MN

Snorkeling at Scorpion Bay


Kayaking at Scorpion Bay

Sea Species Ricardo Montabeardamus

St Croix River
Waves at Carpenteria

Enjoying the surf at Lil' Corona




Beautiful Water of Santa Cruz Island
(Thanks Kirtley Family for the photo)

Lost Boys Swinging from trees at Craguns



Sailing

3 comments:

Scott & Adie said...

WOW what a life you lead!! Seriously, I think you have had the most adventurous summer. And it shows on you Stacy. We were all commenting last night after the beach about how beautiful you look--all bronzed and sculpted!

It was so good to see you all yesterday.

love ya
adrienne

Allison said...

Stacy, I can't wait for the stories behind the pictures. You already are a mermaid girl! And look at your merman with that manly beard! grrrrr!

Ken said...

So, I'm not a merologist, but i believe the children of mers are called mermins. And based on these pictures of your family I too am a bit suspicious of you all being mers!