Sunday, July 27, 2008

Amezcua Amor


Great photo, wrong time of year.


First of all let me just say that We Love Minnesota. We love the lakes, the skies, the recreation, the weather, the people, the parks, the open land. O'boy said that he loves Minnesota because of all the soda they have, "they have spwite, woot beer, and adult sodas (I think he is referring to Dr. Pepper). Ems loves the lakes. She wants to live there. When we tell her about all the snow she says, "No Problem, I'm a polar bear!" Recently, Lily mentioned that she thought that she would like to go on a mission when she gets older, and when she was asked where, she said, "Minnesota!" What? Now that attests to how much my family loves that state. But what would Minnesota be with out our dear friends, the Amezcuas? It would be a northern state with nice summer weather, frigid winters and lots of lakes. That's about it. All that Minnesota is in our little world is irrevocably dependent upon our dearest-friends-like-family, The Amezcuas. So this is a shout out to them. There is no guarantee that you can have a great time in MN unless you have the Amezcuas right there with you.

First of all there is this lady, the matriarch. She is one of the best women that I know. I have always said that when I grow up, I want to be like her. Here she is with two of her four children. She is the absolute best mother and the best friend I could ever have and I thank my Heavenly Father for her friendship every day and feel so blessed she came into my life. She is one that I can't leave behind. Usually if I am with this woman I end up looking like this, or acting like that. I am always smiling or laughing.
I don't care what her very talented brother Eric Artel, the comedian says, women ARE just as funny as men and my friend Alli is one of the funniest women I know.
She is a gamer and always up for a challenge whether it be a midnight swim in the lake or a tennis match where the loser has to call the winner "Your Majesty." She is inspiring, strong and devoted to the gospel and doing what her Father in Heaven asks of her. She is charitable and loving. She loves me and my kids like they were her own. She was there for me after each of my kids were born. She got Owen to take a pacifier! What more could a woman want in a friend.

Then there is this man, who is married to that woman. This man is so charitable and loving that he actually said that he loved having our brood over to his house for two weeks. "It was fun!" He said, those are his exact words! Bloggers Honor! What? Now that is charitable! Usually this guy can be seen doing this. He loves boating and spending time with his family. Rarely will you see him behind the boat. He is always driving. Thanks so much Heck. We love his personality. He can keep us rolling with his facial expressions and his quick wit. He is a great dad always there for his kids.

Now for the main event. The Chillin's

This little Cillin' went to market. . .
And he bought himself some protein powder so he could be HUGE! and he is. He is the first born, weighing in at 150 and made of steel, Jake the Snake is Mitchy the Kids best friend since they were 18 mos old. Jake is the brother Mitchell never had until he was 12.

The first words out of Mitchell's mouth when he woke up in the morning, when he was barely speaking were, "Where's Jacob?" They are perfect balances of personality and have always gotten along and never seemed to tire of one another.

Here they are sporting their 80's suits they bought at a thrift store for the Craguns trip. I have always been grateful for Mitchell's friends but Jacob takes the cake. Few are better young man then Jacob.

This little chillen' stayed home. . .
And he played and played and played his piano and I am sure passed his London music exams with honors.
This is the winning match box car when the boys played demolition derby.

This little woodland creature was born on the same day as my Mitchy the Kid and they have similar personalities. I will always have a soft spot for that boy. He excels at music and art and is an excellent student. One of our favorite activities is listening to this woodland boy play the piano.My kids love this woodland boy. Here he is playing with iWill.

But playing the piano is not all he can do, oh no, this boy can fly!

And this little chillin' has Roast Beef. . .
Not!

This little one doesn't eat meat(at least she eats very little) She is a healthy girl and sticks to vegetables and gum as her source of survival.


She is so funny she makes me laugh out loud and she is the best friend to my two daughers, loving them like they were her own sisters. She is a very talented actress who dances and sings. She keeps us laughing with funmy characters that she creates. She is a giver like her mama.

This little sis loves her momma and she is just like her. She will be a great mama herself one day!

And this little chillin' had none.
True that! Big boy Samiami loves ego waffles and. . . well that sums it up. He doesn't like to take the time to eat because he is so busy. He is a joyful and a real nature lover. He has always been a comfort and a joy to his mama. He is easy going and never complains. He has the best telephone manners and I always find joy when I get to chat with him on the phone. He prefers fishing and hiking to watersports, and he knows what he wants is not persuaded otherwise. He will grow up great and strong like his big brothers being obedient to his parents and doing what his Heavenly Father wants him to do.

When all is said and done. The patriarch and matriarch did a great job raising these amazing children. They are a gift to all who know them, especially us.

We love you all








1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow Stacy-- I am honored to have a post on your venerable blog in honor of us, the lowlys! What a FABULOUS post!!! hahaha. We love your family with equal fervency and any day spent with a Heath is a better day in our books!! Love you guys to death and thanks for the beautiful post. xoxoxo to our forever friends!