Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Graduate!






Mama's proud of her boy

Grandpa came to celebrate Mitchell's graduation


Mitchell and his Buddies




Mitchell graduated from high school on June 11th 2008. New adventures ahead--college, mission, a career. Congratulations Mitchell for getting the job done. He graduated with great friends and has many wonderful memories to take with him to college.



Mitchell brings us great joy. He has a great sense of humor and can make any situation more fun. He can really tune in to your feelings. There have been times that I have been concerned about something and I think that I am doing a pretty good job hiding it and he reads me like a book and will ask, What's wrong mom? I used to say nothing but then I learned that he needs to understand that he has this ability and so I will say I have a lot on my mind. . . And then he gives me a big hug and tells me he loves me. That always make someone feel better right?



When Mitch was a wee one, Mitchy the Kid, he was great at story telling and pretend play. He loved stories and would love to be read to all the time. He could make a friend where ever he went.



He has many friends and has always been a good listener. When he was boy he had friends who felt safe sharing their feelings and concerns with him. It made him feel good so at that time, I think he was in the sixth grade, he said he wanted to be psychologist. He feels things very deeply. He is a deep thinker and I love it when he shares his ideas about life and love with me. He is my philosopher.



He is a great communicator. I am so grateful for that. Mitchell has no problem telling me what he needs or if he has been slighted. It makes it easy to say sorry and to mend things. Mitchell loves to read, write and listen to music. He is a lover of the classics. He loves art and appreciates creativity.

Shine On Mitchell. You have a lot to share. We love you.

1 comment:

Stewarts said...

Such sweet words. Congrats to Mitchell! I love the fun in MN photo! We miss you all!