Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Best Recipe for Pizza

Dough _+ Marinara
 Fresh Tomatos Basil Prosciutto salami
 Olive Oil
 Mozerella and Pecorino Cheese
Talented chefs


Beautiful Surroundings



 Beautiful people
A Pizza Oven


 A whole lota love

Thank you Scott and Adrienne, Michael and Candice, Nicole and Dan and my roommate/comp for the trip, Robby for making my birthday dinner so much fun.  I loved the energy, enthusiasm, music, dance, competition that made that night so memorable.  I so appreciate your generosity, love and the beautiful lives you live. E bella la vita!  Grazi Mille!  The photos were taken by Candice Stowell, Nicole Davis and myself.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is totally making me hungry. Oh boy, I want some of that pizza now. What a dream vacation!! Your family is da best. Da best I tell you!!!

Scott & Adie said...

STACY!! It is so fun to reminisce on our trip through your blog. I was looking at pictures in Robby's (my) camera on the airplane and got all emotional!! We miss you and wonder with one another what you must be doing today!! Would love to hear! Love and miss you, Adrienne