Saturday, May 28, 2011

Working Backwards from today 5/28

After spending two hours on the bus attempting to get to an outdoor market in Sarzana that was really last Thursday, I spent the day in Monterosso swimming and reading a book by the Ligurian Sea.  Did I say I spent two hours on the bus?  Did I say that there was no open market in Sarzana.  There were very nice people however.  I have met some interesting people on the bus but I will share that story another time.  I was feeling rather confident about getting around so I thought I would venture off the beaten path today and check out what I hoped would be a flea market with goods made by the people here.  Unfortunately that did not occur, however I was pleased with my ability to go somewhere without panic in my heart about communicating and getting lost.  I have always found people to be very pleasing and wanting to help the best they can. Enjoy the pics








1 comment:

Scott & Adie said...

gorgeous Stacy!!! Wish I was back there with you - but not on the bus ride!!