Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tuscany and Tre Querce

Arrived safe and sound to our Tuscan "home away from home" Tre Querce I will go into more details later but for now just some picture of where we are staying and where I get to spend my 45 birthday. It is truly surreal and the trip of a lifetime. I have been so emotional today loving every bit of what I see and experience and yet missing my kids. More to come. Buena Sera!


Tre Querce--in the beautiful rolling hills of Tuscany where wild boar are supposed to roam the property. Praying i don't see one but if I do, I will have may camera ready for a picture before I sprint, brace and all.




2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday, Stacy! What an amazing way to spend it!

Allison said...

Oh do I wish I was there!! Enjoy each Italian minute and thanks for the beautiful pictures and updates. Love you and remember for 6 months, you are 45 and I am only 44! Happy birthday baby!!